We use a highly modern and eco-friendly, dry-cleaning method, to clean your carpets deep down into the fibres. Our treatment has the added advantage of being safe for pets and babies, and is also a non-irritant for allergy sufferers, and even suppresses the number of mites and other carpet nasties, that often reside in our fabric floor coverings. The product also contains inhibitors to ensure your carpets stay cleaner for longer - and being a dry-cleaning method, your carpets will be completely dry and ready for use immediately after we leave.
1. Pre-Clean inspection and assessment. Carried out at quote stage to establish needs and requirements.
2. Pre-treatment deep vacuum to remove surface dust and loose particles of dirt, this makes the deep cleaning stage more effective.
3. Spotting pre-treatment of spills and stains, to help with more stubborn spots, and/or marks of unknown origin.
4. Mass application of micro-sponges infused with our Eco-friendly cleaning agent, using an electric counter-rotating brush tool to ensure penetration deep below the surface layer of fibres.
5. Dwell time…simply allowing the product to activate and clean the fibres of your carpets.
6. Deep vacuum removal of micro-sponges, this is when they have finished drying and absorbing microscopic particles of dirt and grime locking it all in place so it can be removed from your floor coverings.
7. Spot check for any residual stains or marks.